Publisher: A-Argus Better Book Publishers (related to W & B Publishers, Fayetteville, N.C.), is a traditional publishing company “dedicated to offering the best of the new and exciting authors as they begin to spread their literary wings and start to fly. Home of the newest and best of the authors this generation has to offer.”
Type: Thoughtful Mystery Novel
Style: Humorous, Futuristic, Romantic, Thriller-Mystery
In Divided Together 2084, a Muslim and a Christian, both criminology professors, fight serial killers and terrorists in a fictional Muslim country in A.D. 2084, while discussing their differing beliefs that motivate them to seek justice and protect life.
One of a kind book that will stimulate your thinking after you put it down--This is a good read. It follows two individuals of different backgrounds as they work together to solve crimes against human life in 2084. It is a healthy mix of what the future may hold, as well as the tension and commonality between the Christian and Muslim faiths. If you enjoy a good mystery, then you will enjoy this book. If you want to dig deeper in the faith backgrounds of the characters, there is added information in the book for you to explore that subject.
Divided Together 2084 has seven qualities:
- I try to keep you guessing with a suspenseful, thrilling murder-mystery in which a Muslim and a Christian fight serial killers and terrorists together.
- I hope that you can guess the main clue and criminal before they are revealed.
- I hope you enjoy Divided Together 2084‘s clean romance and also its good friendship.
- You can take a justice-seeking journey with a Muslim woman, Akilah, and a Christian man, Farhan, as they fight serial killers and terrorists in a fictional Muslim land where they teach criminology at the local university.
- They also assist police as part of the life-protection task force as their work begins in A.D. 2084.
- See both friendly and romantic relationships develop side-by-side.
- Also, I seek to stimulate your thinking as you read Farhan and Akilah’s friendly discussions of their differing beliefs. You can learn from Christian Farhan new reasons for believing in the God of the Bible. If you’re a Christian, contrasting your beliefs with those of others, including Muslims, helps strengthen your faith in the God of the Bible.
- In Divided Together 2084, Farhan’s approach to their friendship reveals a non-threatening way to approach people of other faiths. You can click on the title to read more with an opportunity to get it.
- My theory about writing all books, especially my mystery novels, is that their humor should balance seriousness.
- By reading Divided Together 2084, You can enjoy human and hump-less-camel humor. Discover the good reason for the camel’s hump-less-ness, which is revealed in the novel.
- I hope you can empathize with minorities who live in a place where another group is a large majority.
- In Divided Together 2084, Farhan struggles with some Muslims in authority in the land where he teaches university students and tries to catch criminals as a consultant to the police.
- In Divided Together 2084, imagine what technology and transportation might be like in A.D. 2084.
7. Alternate history
- Let’s see together what changes in past historical events could have made Florida into a Muslim country.
8 thoughts on “Divided Together 2084”
I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up?
I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% certain. Any
recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
The blog was part of the WordPress theme that we used. My son set it up. We use siteground as our webhost.
wonderful and remarkable blog. I truly want to thank you, for providing
us much better info.
Having read this I believed it was very informative.
I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this informative article together.
I once again find myself spending a
significant amount of time both reading and commenting.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!
Have you ever considered publishing
an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would love
to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers
would value your work.
If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to send me
You can check out my books under the menu item “Books” on the main page of this website to discover what I have written. As to guest-authoring, I’ve never considered it and don’t know much about it. Bruce.
Besides my blog, I’m writing my books; I haven’t run out of ideas yet! God is good! I may take you up on your offer in the future.
This blog is definitely rather handy since I’m at the moment creating an internet floral website – although I am only starting out therefore it’s really fairly small, nothing like this site. Can link to a few of the posts here as they are quite. Thanks much. Zoey Olsen