Publisher: A-Argus Better Book Publishers (related to W & B Publishers, Fayetteville, N.C.), is a traditional publishing company “dedicated to offering the best of the new and exciting authors as they begin to spread their literary wings and start to fly. Home of the newest and best of the authors this generation has to offer.”
Title: Divided Together 2084
Type: Thoughtful Mystery Novel
Style: Humorous, Futuristic, Romantic, Thriller-Mystery
Divided Together 2084 has seven qualities:
- I try to keep you guessing with a suspenseful, thrilling murder-mystery in which a Muslim and a Christian fight serial killers and terrorists together.
- I hope that you can guess the main clue and criminal before they are revealed.
- I hope you enjoy Divided Together 2084‘s clean romance and also its good friendship.
- You can take a justice-seeking journey with a Muslim woman, Akilah, and a Christian man, Farhan, as they fight serial killers and terrorists in a fictional Muslim land where they teach criminology at the local university.
- They also assist police as part of the life-protection task force as their work begins in A.D. 2084.
- See both friendly and romantic relationships develop side-by-side.
- Also, I seek to stimulate your thinking as you read Farhan and Akilah’s friendly discussions of their differing beliefs. You can learn from Christian Farhan new reasons for believing in the God of the Bible. If you’re a Christian, contrasting your beliefs with those of others, including Muslims, helps strengthen your faith in the God of the Bible.
- In Divided Together 2084, Farhan’s approach to their friendship reveals a non-threatening way to approach people of other faiths. You can click on the title to read more with an opportunity to get it.
- My theory about writing all books, especially my mystery novels, is that their humor should balance seriousness.
- By reading Divided Together 2084, You can enjoy human and hump-less-camel humor. Discover the good reason for the camel’s hump-less-ness, which is revealed in the novel.
- I hope you can empathize with minorities who live in a place where another group is a large majority.
- In Divided Together 2084, Farhan struggles with some Muslims in authority in the land where he teaches university students and tries to catch criminals as a consultant to the police.
- In Divided Together 2084, imagine what technology and transportation might be like in A.D. 2084.
7. Alternate history
- Let’s see together what changes in past historical events could have made Florida into a Muslim country.