God even shows up in science. But he doesn't have a physical eye!
- In this third section of blog posts, we will investigate what growing in the knowledge of God means. How can we fulfill the Apostle Peter’s command? “But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen” (2 Peter 3:18).
- In our second section of blog posts, we explored what it means to know God. Of course, we can have knowledge of him as Creator and universal Ruler through the order and complexity of the universe. However, to know him really means to love him personally. In the words of Peter, it is a personal experience of his free acceptance (grace) and the personal, loving relationship (knowledge) he has created between us and him through Jesus.
- We cannot know our Creator-God without knowing Jesus, the God-man, as our personal Rescuer and Ruler.
- We will see what the Bible says about growing in our knowing God, the 3-in-1 Source of all the blessings in our lives.
- I invite your comments and questions.